Sunday, August 2, 2009

19 weeks and counting


The first pregnancy picture. I'm still not really showing that much, but I feel like this time I'm at least not going through that "I just look fat" stage, the bulge seems to be more centralized in the baby area not my entire stomach. I'm still feeling great, starting to get more and more hungry, but not like I was with Malachi, that child needed food and he needed it now! No more migraines since that first one a couple months ago, yahoo! Still loving taffy, I have a three pound bag of laffy taffy in a cupboard, I eat several a day. I'm excited that we're almost halfway there!

4 comments:

Joel and Dacia said...

You look so cute! I love your dress and your hair is getting so long! I can't believe you're almost half way through already.

Emily said...

I also love your dress! You look great!

Melany said...

you look so cute! and i love taffy too but i couldn't buy a 3 pound bag because i'd probably eat 12 a day. yay for halfway done!

bec said...

you look so cute! i miss you