Sunday, August 3, 2008

And so it begins...


Here we go. So I guess I'll start with an update on the Yoders. Andrew is still in school, he took two classes this summer and did really well, while working full time. He's had a couple months off which has been nice because we actually get to see each other every once in a while. He'll be graduating in December, HURRAY!!!!


Malachi is doing so great! He's saying some words, Dada, Papa (Grandpa), wassat? (what's that?), good, and he signs the words more and all done, he's a genius! He's also taken some steps, the most at one time has been 5, it's so exciting. I can't believe he'll be 1 in less than a month. (This picture is old, I'll post more recent ones later.)


As for me I stay home, it's great! I love taking care of my family and getting to be there for all the little moments with Malachi. I still have a lot to learn about "homemaking" but I'm learning what works for us more and more everyday.

No comments: