Thursday, August 28, 2008

Blackfoot or bust

We're off to Blackfoot this afternoon. Things we have to look forward to:
  1. lots and lots of corn
  2. the Eastern ID state fair (always a good time)
  3. possibly seeing the new Balukoff baby (fingers crossed!)
  4. crazy family fun, let's face it the McNeel clan can get a little wild!
  5. a very long, possibly boring, drive, but it's so worth it!

Blackfoot, ready or not, here we come!

2 comments:

Mama Yo said...

Find Jake and Carolee at the fair... they do caramel apples and cotton candy. They'll be there on the weekends I do believe!

Emily said...

I hope you have a great trip! As soon as Joseph saw pictures of Malachi, he pointed and said, "Alichi!" (That's his version of Malachi's name!) He was walking around the house this morning looking for Malachi, by the way! I think he has a friend!